Tool/Solver to find the best words at Boggle (any size). Boggle is a game with a letter board whose goal is to search for words that can be written using adjacent letters on the board.
Boggle Solver (Any Size) - dCode
Tag(s) : Word Games, Board Games
dCode is free and its tools are a valuable help in games, maths, geocaching, puzzles and problems to solve every day!
A suggestion ? a feedback ? a bug ? an idea ? Write to dCode!
Specify the size of the grid and enter the Boggle letters in the cells.
Example: For example a 8x8 grid
A joker (special dice meaning any letter) can be indicated with the characters * or ? (do not indicate too many jokers because the solver will limit its solutions). Blank cells (empty, impossible to use) are also accepted. Cells can have more than one letter (such as TH or QU).
This Boggle solver allows you to cheat on any game (similar to the original Boggle game) based on words found in any size grid.
This solver is the most complete of the dCode Boggle solvers and include the majority of variants to the Boggle:
- customization of the size of the board 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10 etc (including rectangular sizes 3x4 4x3, 4x5, 5x4 etc.)
- authorization (or not) of diagonal letters
- authorization (or not) of wildcards
- authorization (or not) of black / empty / blocking cells
- possibility to use boxes containing several letters (to be selected)
- possibility to join the edges (a letter on the left touches a letter on the right).